Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day Race



The kids made me this shirt for Mother's Day, it says "#1 MOM hands down!" and it's got each of their hand prints on it. For Mother's Day they made me breakfast in bed, with coffe in my favorite mug and a hand picked flower from Chech. Marcello bought me a BMX bike, all the gear, and a membership. Marcello had just gotten a BMX bike and a membership a few days earlier for his B-day. This has finally given him a reason to stop smoking once and for all - Hallelujah!!Makenzie was so excited about the races! She was cheering her little heart out the whole time!

Mother's Day race video. I took 2nd place both times! Go Me!! However, I did realize just how out of shape I am as I approach the BIG 3-0! My legs felt like jello after both races! But atleast I didn't crash - sorry Nicole!!

No comments: