Friday, November 14, 2008

Baby Names

Girl names are proving harder to pick than boy names. For a boy we have decided on Giuseppe (I think), we just have to pick a middle name. For a girl we have the middle name, Marie, but we can't agree on a first name. I like 1. Kayleigh 2. Giana 3. Julia 4. Guiliana 5. Michaela And Marcello likes 1. Chella 2. Baily. 3. Bianca 4. Isabella (in no particular order). Since I don't like the names on his list and he can't stand half the names on my list we are looking for suggestions. I am waiting for all my pregnant friends to divulge the names on their girls list so I can snag one. I have had bad dreams that I am one of those mothers who can't leave the hospital till they name their baby. I always wondered how they went nine months and still had no name picked out, now I fear I will be one of them. If we could get a couple of names then atleast I could go into the hospital and do Enie-Meanie-Minie-Moe. My girlfriend Debbie bought me a book of 100,000+ baby names so there may be hope. In the mean time I need all the suggestions I can get!
......by the way I have been feeling the baby move for the past four or five nights! It's so cool, I love being pregnant! I am through the sickness phase and I'm now at the cute pregnant stage where people kind of give a double take before asking if I'm expecting... this is the stage right before the ENOURMOUS phase where I look like I'm going to have triplets. I gained 60lbs with Kenzie and 56lbs with Chech, so yes I do mean ...enourmous!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think Heather Marie sounds good!
I have to say my favorites are Kaleigh and Isabella.