Thursday, January 29, 2009

Failed!

I failed my 1 hour glucose test so now I have to take a 3 hour test on Sat. The doc said I have been eating too much cake! So now I have to avoid everything with lots of sugar so I can pass, cause there is no way I can test my sugar everyday -that's painful!!! I don't know which would be worse avoiding junk for two and half days or pricking my finger for 11 weeks! No wonder diets don't work! I've never tried it before -but the more I think about not eating sugary foods the more I want a SNICKERS bar, or Rice Crispy Treats, or a Strawberry/Cheese Toaster Strudel with Icing, or Chocolate Browinies with Chocolate Milk -AHHHH!! And anyone who knows me knows I like a little bit of Coffee with my Cream and Sugar. That's killing me! Marcello doesn't understand he practically drinks his Coffee black -yuck I'd rather suffer without -and believe me I'm SUFFERING! I'll go on a total binge as soon as the test is over -again this is why dieting doesn't work!
Doctor said he'll deliver the baby on April 14 (Tuesday). Marcello's parents move down on April 11th -his brother Fabio, wife and atleast 3 of his 4 kids are coming down for that week -Spring Break! His oldest Julia is due to have a baby boy, Trent in February -so I don't think she'll be coming on this trip!!!

No comments: